ExplodingMummiesExplodingMummies

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Something Else - Ep 2 Something Else - Ep 2

It's alright I guess. Why? Well,

The animation was pretty damn good, although the style is obviously heavily inspired by asdfmovie. The jokes were... Honestly, mostly very "Duh." humour, and obviously heavily inspired by asdfmovie. Only one I really giggled at was the unicorn one, but I think that's because rainbows are naturally funny... Like bananas. Lol, bananas.
The style of the whole thing in general... Very asdfmovie. You see where I am getting at?

The loud transitions, the electro music at the end, the ridiculous humour, the randomness of it all, etc. This style of comedy has already been done; And I have no problem with recreation, but only if it surpasses the original. And to be honest, this doesn't surpass asdfmovie. At all. I don't doubt that you could be able to surpass it evetually, but this definetelly doesn't.

In a nutshell; Try taking the good parts out of something instead of the bad ones, and try harder next time. I will be looking foward to the next episode. Have a good one.

Clogged Tubes Ep 1 Clogged Tubes Ep 1

BEYOND GODLIKE.

One of my favourite flash movies on NG. So true, so funny, so clever.

This movie has... Character. Like, a personality. Most flash movies lack that.
Surprisingly, this movie has a very elegant feel to it. It's not loud with unnecessary and obnoxious soundtracks, and doesn't need much dialogue to get something through. It's simply clever and easy to like and relate to. In addition, it has a flawless flow of events.
I am a Man who loves his music, but I am glad this movie didn't have any songs at all. It would've ruined it's appeal.

Now I bet you are wondering why I am giving this a 9 if I love this so much... Well, it started off with a really, REALLY sour note. The animation quality in the beginning is awful compared to the rest of the movie (Which is top notch btw.) which made me assume this was just going to be yet another generic crappy flash that somehow got on the front page. It is an excellent animation, but started off on a very bad foot.

Regardless, it is still stellar, hilarious, and clever. I will look forward very excitedly for the next episode of Clogged Tubes! :D

Ricks Minecraft Tales Ricks Minecraft Tales

Farethewell, chicken. May the Go-- -Explosion.-

I love this movie. The expressions and the way you draw the creepers made me laugh my effin' ass off. Multiple times! :D
Great piece of work. Deserves higher than the Daily 4th! >:C

MLS - Therapy MLS - Therapy

Pretty good!

The animation was nice, and the jokes were quite funny.
All you need is to polish the smoothness of the animation cycles, and get some female voice actors.
Nice job! :D

MrAmature responds:

I'll be sure to cover that next time. And yeah, I'm not gonna try to do any female voices after this.

Bunnykill Bunnykill

Madness?... THIS. IS. BUNNYKILL!

My first thought as I was watching this? "F*** yeah! Cut 'em cute lil' bunnies up!".
When it was over? "AGAIN AGAIN! :D".
When I scrolled down to see the date when this was posted? ".Ho... Ly... Crap!"

This is truly a fantastic flash, and it looks awesome. Even to this day! SIX years later! I can't believe I had not watched this until now-- And I have been on NG for what, three years? Unbelievable.

Anywho, I think I am in love. Epic movie! 5'd, 10'd, Favorited & shared!

Stainville Episode 1 Stainville Episode 1

My opinion?

This is the stupidest, most disgusting and immature thing I have ever seen.

... And I'm lovin' it :D

Keep 'em coming!

4'd & 9'd.

Titanic: The Untold Story Titanic: The Untold Story

Too slow, mothaf***a.

Laughed my ass off through the whole thing, and I liked the animation a lot! People complain there is no "Plot", but I think that's the whole point of the movie... And part of its charm :D
Only complaint though is the sniper scene. Why? It's impossible! Freaking veggies have nuclear warhead in their asses or something. They run like Speedy Gonzáles on biblical Beejesus meth!
But aside from that, this is a very awesome flash. 5'd & 10'd!

MasterMerol responds:

THANKS!

Aura Test(Done in 5 mins) Aura Test(Done in 5 mins)

Um... Well...

Err... Well, I don't know why you uploaded this. I mean, you say it's a test, right? Then why did you have to upload it? You should upload FINISHED projects, man. Did you need someone to tell you if it looks good? Well, it's nice, in all honesty, but you could have just asked a friend or something. And did you REALLY need to put in that HORRIBLE music? I'll give you 1 star simply because I don't like giving people 0's.

In a nutshell; Unnecessary, should have not been uploaded, but I like the effect. But you know what I would like even more? To see the effect in a FINISHED flash!

LSWBeast responds:

ok ill make more and they'll be finshed i promised u that and no its summer and all my friends travlelled :(

Dead Space Fail Dead Space Fail

Hillarious.

Seriously, I lost it at "EVERYBODY KNOWS I'M A MUDAF***IN' MONSTAH!" x'D
I love your art style, keep it up!
:D

Cute Explosion Cute Explosion

Seriously guys? Awesome.

Okay, now this is just ridiculously random. AND I'M LOVIN' IT.
I died when the double-rainbow guy's head exploded at the sight of the majestic quadruple rainbow.
x'D